SOFTWARE DEVELOPER at Ashley Furniture | Tampa, FL January 2016 – Present (ashleyfurniture.com)
- Developing RESTful services using Microsoft’s WebAPI and C# for vendors, partners and internal users.
WEB DEVELOPER at Mercury New Media | Tampa, FL Sept 2016 – Dec 2016 (mercurynewmedia.com)
- Worked with a small team on Telerik Sitefinity MVC Sites including Medical, Educational, Financial and B2B Clients.
- Created a location finder Sitefinity widget using GoogleMaps with many different search parameters using Sitefinity’s API with nested Content types that used Web Api endpoints for asynchronous features.
- Created a Sitefinity back end widget for promoting Mercury client leads to Azure AD group members using Azure Graph.
- Created a utility to import WordPress blog data into a Sitefinity blog with all categories and tags.
- Added requested features into a Franklin Street’s property appraisal application using Entity Framework, MVC and Knockout JS.
WEB DEVELOPER at 352 | Tampa, FL Apr 2016 – Aug 2016 (352inc.com)
- Worked with a small team to develop GiveChing.com using NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB and React that utilizes Amazon, Rekuten and Coupon Junction’s Affiliate network APIs that provide subscribers with daily product deals using MailChimp email campaigns. Primary focus was developing the API layer with WebStorm and Postman while securing it with JWT authentication.
- Create a dashboard component with React and HighCharts that uses campaign data from MailChimp’s API.
- Created AWS Lambda functions with NodeJS exposed by API Gateway and custom authorizers to support a custom Slack App.
- Added features to an LMS’s discussion board developed in Angular 1.3 that included image uploading to all threads and posts using Amazon S3 and adding custom event and page load tracking using Google Tag Manager for Google Analytics.
- Used JIRA to track all sprint tasks and GitHub for all code repositories.
WEB DEVELOPER at AAPL | Tampa, FL Feb 2014 – Apr 2016 (physicianleaders.org)
- Aggregated Telerik Sitefinity 7 dynamic content, Microsoft CRM 2011 entities (XRM) and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 data (Entity Framework) into a business logic layer that is accessed by Microsoft MVC widgets and a Web API controller layer.
- Developed an API project using Microsoft’s Web API with JWT authentication to expose data for web and native mobile apps.
- Developed an article library using Angular 1.3, Bootstrap 3, JQuery and Web API for consumption by subscribed members.
- Developed a POS solution that greatly improved the checkout process within the company’s quarterly convention’s book store.
- Developed a solution to cache complex price lists with Lucene.net Search to greatly improve product page performance.
- Developed Sitefinity MVC widgets for lead generation, information request and contact style forms.
- Developed shopping cart web services that interface MS CRM and Sitefinity to utilize PayPal’s PayFlow API using Web API.
- Implemented Elmah error logging into all web solutions and created a custom web interface for querying the data.
- Implemented test cases using the NUnit framework into all Web API controller methods.
- Achieved ScrumMaster certification and held a split role of Web Developer and ScrumMaster for 3 months.
- Worked closely with product owners, business analysts and stakeholders to efficiently complete project milestones and regular product ready increments using Microsoft TFS and Agile methodologies.
WEB DEVELOPER at SOE Software | Tampa, FL Sep 2009 – Feb 2014 (soesoftware.com)
- Worked with a small team to enhanced and maintain web applications designed for Supervisor of Elections offices.
- Primary focus was developing a reporting engine and CMS written in ASP.NET, C#, and MySQL for election results.
- Developed multi-layered Google Maps with KJSON generated from KML for use on all election results pages.
- Developed a web asset management module that is used by many other systems within the organization.
- Converted current authentication system to utilize SHA256/salt encryption with reCAPTCHA.
- Worked closely with BA, PM and QA team to resolve bugs tracked in Redmine while using SCRUM.
- Shared responsibility of all product build developments through strict internal process to all environments (Integ, QA, Staging, UAT, and Production) for compiled binaries, web forms, and database scripts.
WEB DEVELOPER at RDK Truck Sales | Tampa, FL Jun 2006 – September 2009 (rdk.com)
- Developed a dashboard to report call center data for management analysis using windows services and Dundas Charts.
- Developed a desktop application for CRM integration using ActiveX to assist sales team with incoming calls.
- Developed a windows service to email configurable PDF financial and productivity reports to management and the CEO.
- Responsible for all business process analysis, prototyping from requirements, conceptual designs, development and testing.
- Managed relationships with 20 business stakeholders to formalize requirements and coordinate User Acceptance testing.
WEB DEVELOPER at Geographic Solutions | Palm Harbor, FL Jan 2006 – Jun 2006 (geographicsolutions.com)
- Worked on a team of 30 developers to enhance and support user intake wizard pages for government funds that assist the unemployed which are used by government agencies around the country.
- Analyzed current classic ASP system to help advise and rewrite it into ASP.NET.
WEB DEVELOPER at PowerChord | Tierra Verde, FL Nov 2003 – Dec 2005 (powerchordsystem.com)
- Worked on a team of 4 developers to develop a web application that allows manufacturing clients to display their product catalog and support a network of dealers, distributors or retailers generated websites using ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server.
- Modified the current system architecture into a real estate model allowing expansion into new business avenues.
- Provided support to clients managing and resolving trouble tickets for all of the companies systems.
- Worked on many public facing website design elements, layouts and images.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER at Sterling Star | Pinellas Park, FL Feb 2003 – Nov 2003 (sterlingstar.com)
- Worked with a team of 3 developers to enhance and maintain the company’s medical billing software suite using VB6.
- Designed, developed and maintained Crystal Reports.
- Analyzed current data to develop a conversion utility used by clients with non compatible databases.
- Conceptualizing, modeling, developing, testing and debugging new modules.
Associate of Science in Internet Information Systems
Tampa Technical Institute, Largo, FL
January 2001 – July 2002
Certified ScrumMaster 2014 – Scrum Alliance
MCPD & MCTS 2008 – TechSkills, Tampa Florida